Vibrating Cock Rings: Review

Okay, so, as a bisexual woman, I have the privilege of knowing both sides of the game.  When I'm with a woman, vibrators are par for the course.  When I'm with a man... not so much.

Maybe its because many of the men I've been with have been uncomfortable with vibrators, or, maybe its just because the boys are built differently.  None of them really liked the vibrators when I introduced them into our sex life.

The exception to this, is the vibrating cock ring.  Perhaps it is the slight "buffer" the man gets from the ring, but, in this one instance, men like it almost as much as the ladies.

They're cheap, and worth a shot, and, most importantly, they serve as an interesting segue into other, perhaps more "boundary piercing" territory.

Try 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)