Durex: Condom Review

Simply an excellent product.

I have never, ever had one break in all my years of fucking.  They also always fit my partners (who tend to be a bit on the larger side) and, they have a variety of brands.

If you're new to Durex, you might want to grab their variety pack.  However, if you are more looking for which brand is the best, then I would say to look no further than the sensithin.

It IS a little more expensive than the average durex condom, but, for those... extra special nights (say, when I dress up as a schoolgirl for my man) one can choose no other.

However, if you're on a budget, the durex maximum love condom is the way to go.

The cheapest durex condom there is, is still head and shoulders above the most expensive Trojan.

Never use Trojans.
(well, I guess they're better than nothing at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)