Trojan Condoms: Condom Review

America's top selling brand is the top selling brand for a reason:  Stupid teenagers who don't know any better.

Seriously.  Nearly any other brand is better.  

This review is specifically about the deliciously cheap Trojan-Enz Latex Condoms, Premium Lubricant, 36-Count Box you can order online.  Now, first of all, ordering condoms online is awesome.  Cheaper, and, let's face it, it ain't like you're not gonna use 'em.

These contain that awesome numbing chemical in them.  Because, y'know, when I have sex, what I want is for both me, and my partner, not to feel anything.  (physically, or emotionally - its best just to think of the laundry)

I mean, what the hell?

The only thing that could give these a lower rating is if they were held on the shelf with staples through the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)