Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrating Massager


Okay, I admit it.  I hate it when they label these things as "back massagers" or, even more hilariously, "children's toys" (the ones with the cute faces or dolphin attachments...)

I understand the need for it; customs and all that.  But still.

So, as it is labelled as such, I will review the Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrating Massager it as such.

It does wonders for my back, and even my feet, giving me a great massage.  It lacks the oomph of full on pressure, and feels about as good as those lame chairs you see in stores every now and then that lack actual rollers, and simply "zap the stress away" - meh.

However, it is massage oil compatible, and, if you're fully shaved, there are some very helpful "massages" a partner can do for you, or you could even do for yourself.

For massage oil, I highly recommend Kama Sutra's Pleasure Garden. The message oil makes the Magic Wand slide smoothly and sensuously across the skin. 

A sensuous massage makes great foreplay, providing relaxation first and stimulation at the right time!   

But, this thing is more than a massager; it is a wonderful sex toy. (unfortunately, because honestly, I would love to mock the thing)

The lower speed is pretty intense compared to your everyday vibrator, and works wonders. But, that higher speed is there for that extra shot. 

The soft flexible head works wonders for a wide area vibration.   Now, if you are getting this gadget, you simply MUST get the attachments - the Wonder Wand and G-Spotter. Both provide great stimulation, and make the Magic Wand the wonder-sex-toy that it is. 

The Wonder Wand allows for some fantastic penetration movements, which is not as comfortable with the G-Spotter. 

But, the G-Spotter provides some absolutely earth-shaking stimulation. So, which is my favorite? BOTH!   

By the way, though this thing is a little louder than a battery-operated vibrator, it is not as much as you might think (I was expecting ear plug attachments), and the power it provides puts all battery-operated vibes to shame. 

I highly recommend this item to every couple out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)