Innocence Lost: Erotica Review

Erotica has many types.

For me, I find the best erotica are those that focus upon the taboo subjects that would be unethical to watch or take place in.  For example incest, lolitas, rape scenes or whatever else would be entirely unethical in other genres.

If that's what you're into, Innocence Lost is a must-read.

The author claims they are diary entries, and, if you follow her work... I almost believe her.  Her writings start out very innocent, and gradually get more and more perverse and... well informed.

I know this genre of erotica is very taboo, and, I almost hesitate to advertise for it - but, the way I figure it, better to read about it than to watch or take part in it!

(plus, its hawt!)


1 comment:

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)