Nina Hartley's Guide to Female Ejaculation: Movie Review

For those of us who have long wondered what it was like to squirt, our wait may just be over!  Nina Hartley's Guide to Female Ejaculation did just what it claimed, it taught me to squirt.  I was talking with one of my female lovers who squirts virtually every time we make love, and complaining that I'd never been able to do it, and, that she couldn't "do it" to me.

She explained that it was sort of a 50/50 thing.  You need the right moves, but, internally, you need to do the right things as well.  (mentally, too)

She further explained to me that she'd watched Nina Hartley's Guide to Female Ejaculation and that was all the information I needed.  I plunked down the $25, the price of a mediocre dinner, and my sex life was never the same!

I don't choose to squirt all the time, but, there are some times where I really want that super huge orgasm, and, with a little coaching to some of my lovers, I can nail that sucker every time!

Thank you Nina!

Bonus:  Pick up Nina Hartley's Guide to Female Ejaculation Adult Sex Toy Kit if you need some toys specifically designed to make you squirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)