Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex: Book Review

First of all, its very refreshing to read a book about sex, that isn't really about sex.

I think we all know the basic tricks, at this point, yes?  Do we really need a "holy crap, if I fondle his balls while I give him head it'll feel better?" moment, at this point?  "You mean if I tease her before entering her it'll make for a better orgasm?  Daaaamn!"

No.  
Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex
is a nice read, and, it really gets into the mental and emotional aspects and setups which truly make for great sex.

While I've been complimented the majority of my life on my being able to please my partners both male and female, and I could tell you that this is due to my ability to listen and read someone, and about having low (if any) inhibitions -- Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex still taught me a few things.

I really, really recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)