Training Yourself to Deep Throat

I must say, I was one of the lucky few who was born without too much of a gag reflex.  However, I know plenty of female friends who were not so lucky.

If you are one of those, or, even if you aren't, but just want to improve, you may be interested in checking out "Comfortably Numb" - its a throat spray specifically designed to help the deep throat process.

[NOTE: AMAZON SELLS THIS PRODUCT OUT CONSTANTLY, SORRY IF THE LINK DOES NOT WORK!]

Uniquely, many of the reviews its gotten state that the girls have since taught themselves how to deep throat without it, using it as a "training spray"

Between friends, I would say that, eventually, oral skills come up in some of the more intimate conversations, and, at some point, most of my friends have asked me at one time or another to teach them how to get an entire cock down my throat.  

I've been lucky in regards to partners as well - many of them have had huge cocks.  And, even though I had a naturally suppressed gag reflex, I still had to work up to the big boys.

So, practice certainly can make perfect, but, where to start one's practice?

Well, the above-mentioned throat spray is an excellent place to start, but, amazon never seems to keep enough in stock, so, another option are flavored lubes which help increase the saliva production.

More saliva = easier ride!


I would not necessarily recommend flavored condoms... they never truly taste as advertised, but, flavored lubes are yummy.

If you're a safety first kinda person, though, these flavored condoms are DEFINITELY better than normal brands for this sort of thing!!

Even coating your partner in honey is a fun trick as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)