Lick it Warm, Blow it Cold!

Every now and then, a product comes along that immediately gets 4 stars.


Its magic, like a thermos ;-)

If you lick it, it heats up, but if you blow on it, it gets cool.  Just imagine the possibilities hm?

What?  No imagination?  (giggle) alrighty then.

Well, with my female partners, I've used it on breasts, feet, the back of a knee, bum holes, necks, small of the back, even fingers!  Its a very versatile cream, which leads to all sorts of intimate encounters.

With my male partners, I've found it a little more limited, they didn't seem to enjoy it too much on their balls, and, I didn't seem to get too much of a reaction from chest etc - but, it still is really awesome on the cock.

(I know, obvious, right?) but yeah, an extra droolie blowjob is amazing with this stuff.

I found I got a little too much of a reaction, clitorally, so I wouldn't recommend it for that.  But, I totally, totally love this product for virtually everything else!

Must get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)