Reader Rebuttal (sadly, not a pun)

Reader Response!:

Hi girls, I love your blog, and read your post about penis extenders, and thought I'd share with you my experience.

I had been looking into using one of these devices for a while, and ultimately chose the Size Doctor Male Enhancement Penis Extender Enlargement Stretcher

Its the same price as the one you suggested, but I liked the packaging on this product better. 

It literally is the same product as all the 300-600 dollar packages. Definitely do not waste your money on those. 

I have been using this for 2 months. It took some trial and error. When you first start using it, definitely start slow and get used to the feeling and let your penis adjust to being stretched. 

Some days I took it off and used lotion to let my skin heal. About every 2 weeks I would increase the tention, until I got to where I am now (the longest bar without any extra pieces added) 

You should continue to raise the tension every 2 weeks until you can't anymore and you start seeing more growth. Also you will slip out if it isn't secured properly. Tie the tube on the bottom instead of using the clips. 

Anyway, after 2 months of using it I have gained half an inch erect (from 5.5 to 6.0 inches length) and about 3/4 inch in girth (5.25 to 6.0). I plan on using it for another 3-4 months and try to gain one more inch. 

So I can highly recommend this product because it works. But you HAVE to be consistent and not get discouraged. It is a lot like working out, keep going to the gym and eventually you will see results. 

I haven't downloaded that book you recommended, but I think I will, as you seem pretty taken with it!

Thanks Anonymous!  To clarify about the book, (as a girl) I haven't used it, but, I will say that it was one of the biggest "reader response" type recommendations we've given!  Thanks again for sharing your results with us!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)