Additional Penis Enlargement Tools

We have already had quite a few thank yous and messages sent out due to the penis enlargement book we recommended in the last post (normally, I'd say that was weird to get such quick feedback, but, I guess with ebooks people act a little more quickly!) -- thanks for the thanks, and be sure to send us some of your feedback on the books themselves as well.  I hope they help you as much as they helped some of our own "test group" :-D

A lot of people also commented on alternative methods not discussed in the books, such as "Penis Extenders" (in particular, the MaXtender)

One of our test groups (and by that, I mean one of the hotties I sleep with) had mentioned at some point that his fantastic cock had been a lot of hard work to attain, so, we asked him what his process had been.

A special thanks to him for this post, as, he was very candid (I rewarded him with my continual goal of attempting to get his whole cock down my throat...  I'll get there some day!)  He too, had read a similar book to the one we recommended last post, and applied it.  He'd gotten the results they promised, but, he'd started quite below average, and felt that even with the huge amount of growth he'd experienced, he still would like a bit more. 

The magic, as they say, is in the mix, as, with the application of the book, and the utilization of technology (in this case, the a Male Enhancement Penis Enlargement Extender) he achieved some really impressive results.

A caution:  Like any exercise machine you buy on the internet, it'll only work IF YOU USE IT.  I think the reason the book is so popular is because all if ITS exercises are really fun.  Whereas, although I'm a female and can't claim to know, I would say this one looks a little terrifying to use.

Having said that, if you have a goal, and not achieving that goal is affecting your life... then friggin' do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)