Tickle Her Pink Clitoral Stimulating Gel: Product Review

Clitoral stimulating gel is a love it or hate it product.  *I* love it.

I've already written a short review of it in the past, but, I don't think I was quite clear enough in my analysis, so:

A few of my "focus group" (that is, girlfriends) have had mixed reviews.

Some found it caused a kind of burning sensation (yikes!) but, I've found that this is generally due to using too much, and, in some of the cases where there was no allergy, I was able to convince my partner to try it again with a little less.

Branding also plays a part, as, there are LOTS.  I've tried "Tickle her pink" with... quite good results, and, a few others with "meh, better than nothing" results.

Thankfully, I've never had a negative reaction, but then, I always tend to put a little of something on first, before "going to town", y'know?

I figure, even if I only put a little on, and it does nothing... well, I'll know for next time to try a bit more!  (especially after some of the horror stories my partners have given me, haha!)

I don't mean to scare you off the product, it's great!  Its just that I would caution a small use, and a small incremental increase until you find your desired intensity :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)