Penis Enlargement Pills Review: Sextagin

Well, surprisingly, Sextagin worked.  I will preface this with:  We got lucky.  (because 99% of these products are just macca with some garbage and a hefty price tag on them)

Did it make it grow to the size in the ad?  hehe, no.  But, one of my partners who was around 6" did seem to get a small increase to about 6.5" in a pretty short time - but, what was more remarkable, was that it got quite a bit thicker.  Also, I think the improvement for him in relation to sexual ability might have been more mental than anything else, but, he claimed longer staying power as well.

So, in our limited testing group of 1, we report a success!

My friend is going to keep trying the product, so, in a few months I might give an updated review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)