Sinclair Institute Natural Contours LIBERTE "Personal Massager": Vibrator Review

For those of you who want a vibrating piece of modern art, look no further than the Liberte vibrator.

Now, don't get me wrong, it IS rather pretty looking.  And, it functions fine.

And for only quadruple the price of a standard vibrator, you too could own this fine piece of sculpture.

What can I say, if I want art, I'll buy art.  If I want a vibrator... well, you see where I'm going with this.

The actual vibrator is your standard, cheap vibrator - and will wear out just as fast.  So, depending on your budget, you might want to decorate your whole house in these once they burn out.  

Call it a theme.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing such an wonderful post. keep on sharing good post.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)