New York Hooker Titty Fuck

The title of this book is probably my favorite part.

No really, that's the title.  "New York Hooker Titty Fuck"

The synopsis of the book reads:
A guy visits New York to find a hooker and get him some titties to fuck.


I kid you not.  Well, if you assumed he'd "gets himself some titties" and, at some point in the... "book", fucks them, by george, you'd be correct.

Needless to say, its a masterpiece of crapulence, and makes an excellent joke gift to an author, or other loquacious or highly educated person.

I sent one to my highschool English teacher with no return address.  I hope it mystifies her forever.

There isn't really an option for negative stars, but, if t'were possible: negative 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)