Sex Secrets for Pregnant Moms

Your orgasmic pregnancy is a few steps away!  Many women have a hard time having orgasms during pregnancy, others, have many questions as to the health of their babies or even themselves during this time.

I was intrigued by the previous book, and, as I mentioned in my last article, I haven't been pregnant, so I farmed out my review to my friend who is.

She quite enjoyed the last book, and found it very helpful, and, this book was surprisingly no different.  Filled with a few overlapping questions/answers of course, it was still very helpful for her to have a contrasting viewpoint which was still very informative and, most importantly, helped improve her and her husband's sex life!

Recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)