Facials XXX

Is there anything more deliciously dirty and sexy than having a man shoot his load all over my face, or tits?  Oh, if I really thought about it, maaaybe... but it is DARN sexy indeed.

I quite dislike it though, when there is an extended "jerk session" before he finally comes.  I totally ruins the mood.

I like it when he pulls it directly out of my ass or pussy and it is already just about to explode.

I especially like it when they rub their cock on my cheek and that last little bit of friction is all it takes to make them cum.

Yum.

...what was I talking about?  Oh yeah.  The movie "Motherload Facials"

My review is...  Get it :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)