Principal Student Erotica


"Why did Mr. Nizbet always keep it so hot in his office?" I fanned my sweater up and down, and noticed his eyes flit down to my briefly exposed tummy...

To read more, click here: Journal Entries - Detention

This is the continuing tale of Amber XXX, a fantastic erotica writer from the developing female's perspective.  She's already been abused by her brother, her father, and now, her teachers as well.  There is nowhere for her to turn, and she's becoming more and more comfortable with the idea of using herself as a sexual object.

"Damn right you'll take it in the ass!" he moaned into my ear, his sweaty stomach sliding up and down on my ass cheeks.  For once, I was glad how hot it was in his office, as there wasn't any lube...

To read more, click here: Journal Entries - Detention

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)