Incest Erotica


"Dear Diary, I kind of like it now when my Daddy holds my ass open for my brother to fuck it.  I even like gagging on cock!  I don't know what's happening to me, but, just today, when my brother came in for his morning fuck, I was... well, wet "down there" already!"

To Read More, click here: Journal Entries - I surrender 

This book is amazing.  It started off in "Innocence lost" and just. keeps. getting. better.

Amber is now developing sexually and beginning to anticipate and even enjoy the incest that is going on in her life!

Of course, her brother takes it too far when he starts including his friends in the equation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)