Diary of a Nympho: Step Dad

I love, love, LOVE this book!


It isn't incest if its your step dad... right?


Ah, the loopholes that make our raunchiest daddy daughter desires blossom into fruition and legality.


This is actually a series, and I would recommend the whole series.



I believe you can purchase the whole collection at a bulk rate (which is what I should have done, knowing what i know now, but, I'm generally cautious about erotica purchases, as sometimes they seem to be written by a grade 4)

When the Mom leaves, the little girl has her way with her daddy again and again, and always with a sense of urgency or fear of getting caught.

Very, very sexy.  Highly recommended erotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)