Best Butt Plug: Triple Ripple Butt Plug | Medium Black

This week is all about butt plug reviews.  The first review is on the triple ripple (ie it has three sensual bumps)

This review is by me, and, I gotta say, I loooove, love love LOVE this plug.

In fact, of all the plugs I've tried, big and small, its my total favorite.  I love the feeling of getting that big stretch right before it closes, and, this gives me three times the pleasure.

Also, for when there is a cock inside me, it provides an interesting three sectioned extra tightness and texture for my partner, which tends to drive him, and me, wild.

It gives me varying degrees of sensation, which is awesome.  It gives the cock room to move and, at the same time, it has to squeeze through sections as well.

Sometimes I only go up to the second bump, as, the third bump keeps me stretched, and, depending on the size of my partner, it can sometimes be a little uncomfortable.  What I really, REALLY like, is when my partner spanks me while I ride him, which vibrates and jostles the butt plug inside me.

I can actually come just from the spanking itself, which is... HOOOOT!

Total rating:  MUST GET (plus, its cheap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)