Dirty Monopoly



Looking for a dirty party game?  These are two of my favorites:  XXXopoly and Sexopoly.


As you might have inferred from their respective titles, they are loosely based off of Monopoly, but have a sexual slant to them.

Which leads me to an interesting side-question for you...  What is YOUR Boardwalk?

(for me, it involves another female, my boyfriend, some toys, an outfit or two and a lot of lube ;-)



These games are funny, fun, great for bachelor parties or bachellorette parties, plus, they make a great joke gift for newlyweds or heck, even a bahrmitzfah.


I actually just purchased them both on a whim, and played them with a few of my girlfriends, and we were all laughing like schoolgirls haha!

Now that I think of it, it'd be a fairly open minded sweet 16 birthday present as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read?
Show us some love!

Have a question or want a product reviewed?
Submit below!

(Yes Mistress! SPANK! Owie!)